Everyone has some level of stress in their life. To some extent stress can be a good thing, its keeps you on the ball and doing your best. But beyond that level, it can be very negative, diminish your physical and your mental capacity and prevent you from doing your best at anything you’re attempting. So how much stress is too much?
If you find that you’re suffering from panic attacks or you are simply not happy on a daily basis, even when things are going better, chances are the stress is affecting you in a negative way. The effects of excess stress can lower the body’s immune system. You’ll find that you may suffer from:
• More frequent infections or colds and flu
• You may have difficulty sleeping
• General anxiety on a day to day basis
• Your body will feel tired all of the time
There are many different ways to alleviate stress. One is exercise. Resistance training is a great way to contribute to endorphins that will help you to feel better. If you’re not able to manage the stress in your life, you may find that you need to change some of the things that are causing the stress. These are personal decisions, but they may be well worth thinking about to keep yourself healthier.
Latest posts by The Performance Project (see all)
- Sarah Got Super Strong and Dropped FOUR Stone - February 20, 2018
- Helen drops three dress sizes and finds confidence again - February 14, 2018
- Ann Loses 17 kg and drops from size 16 to size 10 (at 55). - February 14, 2018