Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Salary Details: £20,000 – 28,000
Advertising End Date: 10th Mar 2021
Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for coaches who want to join us for the ride. When we grow, you grow.
Are you our next coach?
Becoming a Junior Coach has very little to do with your experience and knowledge and far more to do with your attitude.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach 30+ hours of one-to-one and small-group personal training, every week
- Work closely with fellow coaches to constantly improve our personal training and class experience
- Work with our digital/content team to provide our members and wider audience with educational and engaging content
- Adopt a continuous learning approach to training, programming, cardio, and nutrition, keeping up to date with the latest evidence and practices.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
EDUCATION, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ year of experience working in a full-time coaching role, either self-employed or employed
- Engaging and fun communication skills with the ability to adapt to a variety of personalities
- A problem solver and logical thinker, with the ability to ask good questions
- A keen learner and prepared to continuously work on personal development
- Masters Degree in S&C
- CrossFit L1/L2
- British Weightlifting
- Precision Nutrition L1/L2
- Mac-Nutrition Uni
We are obsessed with high standards and therefore support all of our personal trainers to continue developing their skill-set in regards to training, programming, nutrition, and communication.
Continued development is offered via in-club workshops, external seminars, summits and conferences, subscriptions to trainer education groups, and private workshops presented by industry leaders.
The certifications and courses we offer our trainers include those provided by Precision Nutrition, Mac-Nutrition Uni, PT Collective and Resistance Training Specialist. Further mentoring and workshops are provided by Lift The Bar Education, Integra Education, Cathy Macdonald and the IFBA.