- Daily weigh ins can be a useful tool to track progress providing you understand weight fluctuations.
- Daily weigh ins allows you to take a look at the average across the week and formulate and much better idea of progress.
- This is because it eliminates any “bad” weigh ins. If you were to only weigh yourself once per week, it might fall on a day where you are at your heaviest that week and skew the results.
- As long as you are weighing in consistently, under the same conditions, you will get a much more accurate assessment of how your body is responding.
- We recommend weighing in the morning, as soon as you wake up and after you’ve been to the toilet (if you need to go), either nude or wearing the same clothes. his will give you the most consistent conditions.
- It’s important to not get too caught up in the numbers on a daily basis as weight will fluctuate massively as shown in our blog posts HERE, HERE and HERE.