1:1 Nutrition Coaching
We can help. Performance Project Nutrition Coaching is a one-to-one bespoke service offering a personalised nutrition strategy and accountability to help you achieve your personal goals.
Work with our expert nutrition coaches to unlock your full potential and take your health and performance to the next level.
1:1 Nutrition Coaching – £149 per month*
[*3 month minimum sign up]
Our 1:1 nutrition coaching is tailored to your individual goal, whether that is:
- Weight/ fat loss
- Weight maintenance and health improvements
- Body recomposition
- Muscle growth
- Athletic/ gym performance
Our 1:1 nutrition package includes:
- Initial goal setting and strategy consultation – discuss your individual goals with our nutrition coach and work out a strategy that suits you, your lifestyle, budget and tastes to optimise your chances of achieving the results you want.
- Weekly check-ins – weekly email check-ins with your coach provide accountability for you and enable your coach to make any evidence-based tweaks or changes to your plan.
- Unlimited contact, support and guidance – we’re always here for you so you can reach out if you’re struggling with any of your targets or tasks for the week and need extra help, or even just to answer a quick question.
On top of that you’ll receive:
- Personalised nutrition targets and tracking sheet
- Personalised activity and/or cardio targets
- Monthly progress reviews
- Educational resources and guides
- Supplementation guidance (if relevant).
Sign up to our 1:1 nutrition coaching package today and start your journey to become a leaner, healthier version of yourself.
Get in shape from anywhere in the world
The great thing about our 1:1 nutrition coaching is that it doesn’t matter where in the world you are, we can help. You don’t have to be a member of Performance Project to benefit from the expert knowledge and support of our nutrition coaches.
Your Nutrition Coach
All 1:1 nutrition coaching is led by our Head of Nutrition, Gina Latus, who is passionate about every aspect of health and wellness.
Gina is a certified nutritionist and personal trainer, and she has worked with hundreds of clients over the past few years at Performance Project. Her strategies are evidence and experience-based and Gina loves educating her clients to help them help themselves.
She regularly provides advice and tips about nutrition and weight loss in our blog so if you’d like to read more visit What I have learned as a nutritionist: 12 top tips to help you achieve your goals.
If you’d like to chat to Gina about 1:1 nutrition coaching get in touch with us to book a consultation.