The Performance Project Introduction to Weight Training programme has been designed to strip resistance training back to basics. With us, you’ll learn the essential movements needed to get strong, be safe and be confident in a gym environment.
Who is the Introduction to Weight Training for?
This course is great for those who;
- Are interested in resistance training but not sure if they’ll enjoy it.
- Want to learn the core resistance training movements with one to one instruction from experienced trainers.
- Finally want to feel confident in a gym environment knowing you have all the tools to progress.
- Want to hone their technique on the main lifts and remove bad lifting habits.
- Need an introduction to The Performance Project before moving into one of our Personal Training or Group Training programmes.
The Introduction to Weight Training programme includes 4 private, 1 to 1 sessions run over a 2 week period where you’ll learn how to do many of the core movements such as squatting, deadlifting, pressing and rowing.
Our experienced trainers will make sure you are lifting in a safe and efficient manner whilst also giving you tips and tricks to maximise your performance. Our goal is to make sure you leave the programme confident that you can hit the ground running (or lifting!).
As well as the 4 private, 1 to 1 personal training sessions, we’ll also provide you with;
- A progressive resistance programme, based on your experience, that you can go away with to practice the movements we teach you so you build confidence with the movements.
- A comprehensive nutrition guide, so you can combine your new resistance training programme with the correct nutrition to lose fat, build muslce and change your body.
- Access to our Members Only Facebook Community, to join in with the other members of The Performance Project community and coaches to discuss all things training and nutrition and find our about our regular community events.
- Advice with flexibility and mobility, to help improve you ability to perform the movements as well improve posture and the way you look, move and feel.
How Do I Get Started?
Just fill in the form below and we’ll get in contact with you as soon as possible.