S&C Coach / Personal Trainer
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Salary Details: Competitive
Advertising End Date: 30 June 2021
We’re looking to expand our coaching team and would like driven, enthusiastic, ambitious coaches to get in touch.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated. They think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, they consistently deliver results and drive high standards.
A role at Performance Project is an opportunity to be a part of something different. This position offers exceptional opportunities for growth, both personally and professionally.
If you’re selected, you would have the opportunity to make a considerable difference to our business by contributing to our current training philosophy, improving our coaching systems, nurturing future coaches through their development, delivering results to our community, and working on exciting and challenging projects.
The successful candidate will have strong coaching and communication skills and excel when coaching small groups of up to four people.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach 30+ hours of small-group personal training every week
- Work closely with fellow coaches to constantly improve our personal training and class experience
- Work with our digital/content team to provide our members and wider audience with educational and engaging content
- Adopt a continuous learning approach to training, programming, cardio, and nutrition, keeping up to date with the latest evidence and practices.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
EDUCATION, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in a full-time coaching role, either self-employed or employed
- Extensive experience working with general population clients
- Engaging and fun communication skills with the ability to adapt to a variety of personalities
- A problem solver and logical thinker, with the ability to ask good questions
- Can demonstrate that you’ve invested heavily in your own development over the past 3+ years
- Resistance Training Specialist
- CrossFit L2/L3/L4
- British Weightlifting
- EXOS (any)
Further standout qualifications
- Precision Nutrition L1/L2
- Mac-Nutrition Uni
- PFCA (L3/FFC)
We are obsessed with high standards and therefore support all of our personal trainers to continue developing their skill-set in regards to training, programming, nutrition, and communication.
Continued development is offered via in-club workshops, external seminars, summits and conferences, subscriptions to trainer education groups, and private workshops presented by industry leaders.
The certifications and courses we offer our trainers include those provided by Precision Nutrition, Mac-Nutrition Uni, PT Collective and Resistance Training Specialist. Further mentoring and workshops are provided by Lift The Bar Education, Integra Education, Cathy Macdonald and the IFBA.